I honestly didn’t read past the first sentence.
the thing you are most
afraid to write.
& I mean that in a non-naughty manner.
Words are lovely.
The way people perceive them is peculiar.
It’s wonderful. :]
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? I’ve noticed it’s inevitable during the transitioning period of a cuddlefuck. el oh el….
48. Do you sing in the shower? When no one’s home.
85. Are you patient? When it’s appropriate. Mmh, when it’s necessary. — Which is usually the majority of the time.
I’m usually only impatient when people are fucking around w/ my invaluable time… Schedules & time limits & what not.
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? Never again.
4. Is trust a big issue for you? It used to be. I’ve grown.
77. Ever been in love? I’ve loved people. To this day I still love everyone I’ve ever loved. Dearly, foolish as it may seem…
With that being said, the definition of “being in love” is a fuzzy & subjective topic… Everyone I’ve ever asked gives me different definitions.
When I love, I love hard. That’s the best response I can give you for now. I’m sure I’ll revisit the whole “in love” subject later…
6. What are you excited for? I’m excited about getting to see cutencurlyy for the first time in like… 5 years soon. I’m excited about my band members being so excited & passionate & supportive about my music. I’m excited to go back to Philadelphia to see my big brother again. It’s paradise there. A temporary escape.
24. What do you want right this second? …… Chocolate covered gummy bears. =]